Indian Spices and cuisines are known all over the
world for their exquisite tastes, flavour, aroma and variety. Spices
have formed an integral part of Indian and international cuisine for
centuries, lending their wonderful taste and flavor to the food. In
addition, spices are also known for their therapeutic and medicinal
Since 1989, we at Hart Foods, are the leading manufacturers and
exporters of quality Indian spices, curry powders, condiments, rice,
papads, pickles, chutneys, canned fruits and vegetables and a host of
other authentic Indian food products.
We observe high quality standards during the manufacturing and packing
of our products. We get our raw materials direct from the farms and
centers. Our robust infrastructure coupled with a talented team of
technicians and the production team ensure that we manufacture food
products commensurate to international standards. We lay special
emphasis on the packaging of our products so they reach their
destination in the best condition without losing their nutrition, taste,
texture and aroma.
We are a quality focused company with a emphasis on
providing hygienic and top end quality products to our customers. Our
organization follows a zero tolerance policy when it comes to the
quality of the foodstuffs. The equipments and machinery we have
installed in our factory for production and to test quality standards
stand testimony to our quality policy.
- We are one of the few spice exporters in India to offer
spices conforming to the important physical, chemical and
microbiological parameters as per international standards of
European and American markets.
- We can steam and sterilize spices to control micro
contamination in spices to required levels.
- Our procurement processes are detailed and supervised by a
team of professionals who are experts in their field. Products
are released in the market after due diligence on product
- We make all efforts to achieve our goal of complete customer
We can and do provide the following value-added
services to our clients based on their requirements
- Pulverizing facilities.
- Irradiation of products to conform to microbiological
specifications of North American and European markets.
- Roasting & Blending of spices to enhance flavour and
- Heat Drying Treatment in spices to reduce moisture and micro
contamination of spices.
- Mechanised Cleaning and sorting of spices to ensure purity.
- In- House microbiological and physical analysis of spices.
- Sieving of spices to ensure uniform mesh size of spice
- Elimination of all ferrous contamination in ground spices
using 9500 gauss German magnets.
- Elimination of all non ferrous contamination in ground spices
like ss,fe etc.
- Steam sterilization of whole and ground spices.
Some of our other focal processes to ensure
quality standards are listed below :
We are one of the few spice exporters in India to offer spices
conforming to the important physical and microbiological parameters as
per international standards of European and American markets
We offer steam sterilized and / or irradiated or eto treated spices to
control micro contamination in spices to required levels.
Our procurement and in house processing are carefully monitored during
production by our QC and laboratory teams. Our mission has been to offer
100% customer satisfaction with a 98% performance in 2008.
The intrinsic value of spices are
dependant mainly on the aroma and flavour of the products. Packaging
plays a pivitol role in maintaining the freshness of spices.
We offer consumer pack spices in laminated pouch packing, in tin
packing, in jute bag packing, Pet bottle packing or in cardboard box
packing as per the specific requirements of the client. We also develop
packaging in India for our clients all over the world in their language
and as per the rules and regulations of their respective countries. We
have developed packagings in German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic
and in English to name a few languages that we have worked with our
We offer spices, rice, pulses and all processed foods in different
packaging ranging from :
5 gms, 10 gms, 25 gms, 100 gms, 400 gms, 1 kg, 5kgs laminated pouches,
PET bottles of 100 gms, 250 gms and 500 gms and Jute/ HDPE / Paper Bag
packing in bulk packing of 25 kgs / 50 kgs.
We also offer:
Curry Powders in 5 gms, 10 gms, 25 gms, 125 gms, 250 gms, 500 gms and
10 kgs tin packing.
We offer our range of products packed in consumer packs in our own
brand or client's brand.and language. We specialise in brand development
and design development of consumer packaging for our clients.
We serve clients spread across 6
- In Europe: U.K, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, The
Netherlands, Hungary, Poland, Sweden and Malta
- In North America: U.S.A, Canada, Mexico
- Australia and New Zealand
- In the Far East : Japan and Taiwan
- In the Middle East: Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U A E, Syria and
- In Africa: South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Algeria, Egypt and
- In South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Guatemala and
Awards and Certifications
We, at Hart Foods ( previously M S International )
have received international recognition with prestigious awards and
certifications, reflecting the amount of trust and respect our own
country India and countries in Europe including Spain France and Germany
have reiterated in us. Listed below are some of the awards and
international recognitions we have received in the past 18 years.
Awards & Certifications received by M. S. International:
- I7th International Award for Food and Beverages at Barcelona,
Spain in 1994.
- 20th Anniversary Golden International Award for Food &
Beverages at Anuga Trade Fair on Cologne, Germany in 1997.
- INDIASTAR'98, the highest award given by the Ministry of
Commerce, India to Indian exporters for value addition in
- Ex member, National Task Force Committee, Spices Board,
Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
- Recommended in the EEC Inter Government dossier as official
suppliers to the EEC.
- Interactive Suppliers of spices to Universities in Europe for
their research requirements.